Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lukas has a blog now...

It is so cute...you must go check it out and leave him a comment on one of his posts....
the address is
http://lukasblogging.blogspot.com
I don't think he totally understands the concept yet of a blog, but that's okay...he kept wanting to have a myspace page and I wouldn't let him, so when Morgan got her blog, he asked if he could have one and I kept putting him off and putting him off, so I finally gave in...
He jumped up this morning after I fixed it for him last night and said, I have to see if I have any comments..I explained to him that we hadn't told anyone yet...so I will try to remind you to frequently go check it out...it will be fun to see if this matures or fizzles out...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

HOW EXCITING!!! hehe I love your kids!! I will definately keep a look out!