Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter thoughts from my friends...

I am on Facebook and all these thoughts are there regarding Easter...I want to compile them... Just because they each touched me...I wouldn't have thought of these all without their help...so here are a few...

  • And when I think, that God, His Son not sparing;Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in;That on the Cross, my burden gladly bearing,He bled and died to take away my sin.Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,How great Thou art, How great Thou art.
  • I am free to run. I am free to dance. I am free to live for you. I am free!
  • Thankful for God's grace. Happy Easter everyone. Up from the grave He arose!
  • Thank you, Lord, for saving a wretched sinner like me. I praise your holy name, and give you all the glory for anything that's worthy in my life.
  • Wishing everyone a Blessed Easter. 1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead...
  • Thank you, Lord for an old rugged cross, an unfathomable sacrifice, the holiest miracle, and His redeeming power.
  • I just want to wish everyone a blessed Easter and leave you with a verse from my favorite Easter song" He could of called 10 thousand angels but he died alone for you and me . I know you wanted here comes peter cottontail hoppin down the bunny trail . no worrys i sing that too.
  • ~Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there. ~ C.Hall.
  • saved by His grace and thankful that Jesus paid for my sins.
  • I know my Redeemer lives!! Jesus is still the reason for the season.
  • Simply overwhelmed when I think of what Jesus did for me over 2000 years ago.
  • When i survey the wondrous cross on which the Prince of Glory died, my richest gain i count but loss, and pour contempt on all my pride.
These are just a few...I know it is quite early to be posting everyone's...so I'm sure there will be more tomorrow...Wow...isn't God Wonderful??? Sending his Son....just for me...


No comments: