Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I don't need a man!!!!! LOL

LOL...I don't need anyone to tell me how to do things...yes, granted, it is easier to holler at brothers or dad to fix what is wrong, but I hate being dependant on someone...always have....so..my "back up" lights were out, my headlights only worked on bright, my radiator coolant needed refilling and my rear windshield wiper needed changing...so, guess what ol'Sherry did? She read the book and done this maintanance herself!!!!!! I am so proud of me! yes, it took longer than necessary and yes, I still don't have the tail lights fixed, but I have come to the conclusion that it is a fuse...so, I 'm gonna prance to Wally world, get a fuse and replace it...!!! I don't need a man!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

How funny! I had a similar experience on Wednesday... mine didnt turn out as good though. I walked into Auto Zone to get new windshield wipers.... not a good experience... they all were laughing by the time I left (I know NOTHING about cars)

I went in and said that I needed windshield wipers. The guy asked me "What for?" I looked at him as serious as could be and said, "For my car." he he he just laughed and told me that he needed a make and a model #. He he I didnt mean to be a ditz. Kudos to ya for doing it yourself... I should learn ;)

Charity said...

Sherry,
Good for you! I can do some basic carpentry and even use power tools but I cannot so much as check my oil! I never know I need it unless the motor starts knocking. Terrible I know. You set a good example for us all.
charity

Angi T. said...

Good Job Sherry!!!!!!! I know you had to feel good to have done these things on your own. I am proud of you and continue to pray for you and your kids.