Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hugs...

Ok, So I am PMS-ing...yes, things ALWAYS seem twenty times worse during that time...I am always soooo lonely during that time...I always cry more during that time...BUT...I think this time I have only cried twice...;) I am doing better!!! I cried from hurt at a family member who made me feel really uncomfortable about this whole situation...then last night, I saw a husband on TV hug his wife while celebrating a victory and it made me cry...I mean, do you know how long that it has been since I have had a hug...not just any hug...but a hug from a man..not just any man, but a full, both arms around me, taking me securely in his arms and hold me close type hug...I never realized how important a hug was...I really am amazed at the importance of a hug...I need to write a story in Chicken Soup for the Soul....ROFLOL!!!! no, seriously, I knew I always felt safe in Tom's arms, but I didn't really realize how much. I didn't realize that that was truly my "safe place". Ok, enough about hugs...LOL

1 comment:

Julia said...

BIG hugs to you. Praying that you will feel our loving Heavenly Father's arms around you. Soak up His love, my dear. Love you dearly.