Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Just Bloggin...

Oh, what a lovely day!!! This beautiful spring day just makes me want to get outside and enjoy God's creation...so what is goin on in my life right now...let's see...Tom and I watched the movie, Mr. Brooks, and even though Kevin Costner is one of my favorite actors, he was the bad guy in that movie...It was really good with ALOT of twists and turns, but it was too scary for me...made me think that I was sharing too much on here and that someone could stalk me and kill me...LOL
I know, I know, I am crazy like that!
Let's see, what else...Oh, I have started reading a Nicholas Sparks book, The Choice, this is the first Sparks book I have read, although his two movies are absolutely awesome! The Notebook and A Walk to Remember...Morgan got into them and has almost read everyone of his books...how cool that she is "into" an author...
Tom bought me an Ipod Shuffle, since the price has went down on them...I LOVE IT!!!! Well, here's why...because I can listen to Podcasts all the time! Mostly what I am listening to is Focus on the Family, Insight for Living and I am gonna get into Shawn Hannity... I love talk radio, so this way, I can choose what and when I listen! It is sooo cool! I love technology!!!!
Okay, enough about me...For a few of you that stop by and I don't know it, leave me a comment...click on add comment after the post and you can click on anonymous and leave a comment...That way, I know you have been here!!!! :)

1 comment:

syntanv said...

heyy foolllooowing me pliss