Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Monday, April 21, 2008

A funny Nursing home story...

I am just amazed sometimes at the sense of humor some of the residents have and this lady in particular should have been a comedian. She is always coming up with the funniest comments and sayings and she is confused, but not confused enough that she can't crack comments...so anyway, she came rolling in her wheelchair up to the desk and said, "I just want to tell you that my hind end is hurting so bad...it feels like I am sitting on my brains..." Then she proceeds to look over the side of her wheelchair and says " I surely undoubtedly am not sitting upside down!!!" By this time, I am laughing very hard!!! and then she continues..."If this is what it feels like to go to an a** kicking, I don't want to go!"
Oh, well, guess you had to be there...

No comments: