Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I've figured it all out...

Tom helped me tonight after me chewing on him because I didn't get the job I wanted...
To put in in plain English,(cause I know that last post was VERY confusing...)
I want to be the best, I think I am the best, but in reality, I am not the best at all!!!!!!!

He says I compare my success to him, I can't handle stress, I can't handle patient family problems, I am too loud and I am not a good employee...; I guess that is putting it bluntly...Thanks Tom...i can always count on you to put it plain to me....

I got upset at him when he cracked a not so nice joke...Saying maybe HE should apply for the job... He is just a man working in a woman's world is the way I see it...

Well, I did ask God to have his will in the situation...It is hard to accept when it is dissapointing...
i'm quitting now before I start rambling...

No comments: