Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Monday, March 09, 2009

Interview with kids

My kids answered these...Morgan age 12, Lukas age 9

1. What is something mom always says to you?
M-maybe one day...
L-I love you


2.What makes mom happy?
M-gettng good grades
L-having a clean house

3. What makes mom sad?
M-Dad
L-Dad

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
M-Well...all my friends say that you are cool and that is really funny...
L-she doesn't..and put an exclamtion point after that..

5. What was your mom like as a child?
M-Just like me
L-violent

6. How old is your mom?
M-35 but thinks she's 20
L-35

7. How tall is your mom?
M-5.1
L-5.2

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
M-get on my nerves
L-Photography
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
M-Blog and talk about gossip
L-on the computer

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
M-Killing Tom (most tortorous death ever)
L-photography

11. What is your mom really good at?
M-gettin on my nerves
L-scrapbooking


12. What is your mom not very good at?
M-Keeping the house clean
L-Cooking

13. What does your mom do for a job?
M-Nurse
L-Nurse

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
M-Pizza
L-krout

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
M-all my friends say that you are cool
L-giving us allowance

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
M-the bad guy
L-Tom off of Tom and Jerry

17. What do you and your mom do together?
M-photography
L-Play the wii

18. How are you and your mom about the same?
M-There is no "about" about it...
L-no clue...she doesn't fart

19. How are you and your mom different?
M-I'm not a packrat
L-you can't burp the ABC's

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
M-She gets on my nerves and uh...she punishes me...
L-Xand O's

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
M-His eyes
L-everything


22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
M&L-Disney World

2 comments:

Charity said...

Sherry,
I love the perspective the kids have especially lukas, he's such a cut-up!!

Kristi said...

Too stinkin cute!!!