Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Superintendant

Ok..so he is supposed to come see me today about a student....The Mom has complained to him about me and told him ridiculous things...for you nurses, she told him that her daughter's A1C was 19...I mean, come on...she would be dead...and her sugar would at least have to be staying at at least 600- 700...it is almost funny on her part, cause she is an RN and she should know better...
Said I dressed up all the time like a clown and her daughter couldn't get to me...now, I know I am funny, and heck, maybe I even dress funny, but...trust me, you all were the first one's to know when I dressed up as Clifford...so wouldn't you all have hurt feelings if I was dressing like a clown and didn't show you all pictures??? LOL whatever!!!

No comments: