Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Monday, March 09, 2009

A Morgan BLurB

I have to tell you a little thing about Morgan...and of course me being the mother who has always worried how I was portayed by the public, this was funny...
So I am at school doing height, weight, blood pressures for 5 grades for the State requirements to check overall health of children. I have to ask these kids to take off thier shoes to get an accurate height. It is pitiful at what I notice...kids with immensly dirty feet and socks...kids with no socks on at all with tennis shoes...kids with socks with holes in them...and kids with mismatched socks...I wonder where these parents are when these children are getting ready for school!!!But alot of these kids were old enough to know to wear clean sox or matched sox...so anyway, I guess I was just stunned...
Well, I didn't think anymore about it and went on throughout the day...that evening, we were going to visit a Dr. friend of mine who had recently had surgery...we walked in the foyer, (Me and the kids) and pulled off our shoes...well, LOW AND BEHOLD...my daughter....MORGAN...had on MISMATCHED sox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine my horror!!!!!!! so anyway, just go ahead and laugh,I won't judge again about sox, I promise!!!!!!

No comments: