Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What in the world am I supposed to learn...?

I told Lukas the story of Job last night...how his end was greater the first...how he got back double(or more?? my mind is blank...) of what he had to begin with... how that God let him go thru the trial and it made him stronger...I think the story was more for me than him...LOL...Tom actually said that maybe it was the judgment of God on me....but I don't feel that way. I feel like I am just getting stronger. I am gonna come out victorious....in the end...at one point, I really thought I was gonna quit....quit what? quit trusting in God...quit living....just give up...I even considered checking myself into a mental hospital...I really thought I was loosing it...but God has really answered someone's prayers, cause I am so much more mentally stable...I really feel like this all will end one day and I will be okay till it does...
But anyway, I did go out on the porch the other night and looked up at the sky and said...."God, whatever it is I am supposed to learn, I hope I hurry up and learn it..."
  • The refridgerator is leaking in front of it...and no one can figure out where it is coming from...my floor just keeps getting wet...
  • I was eating supper the other day and looked down at the bottom of my island in my kitchen and noted the board was wet....??? We can't figure out where this water is coming from, since it is nowhere near the refridge...
  • Mom called me at work yest and said, Sherry, all under your bathroom sink is soaking wet, but I can't figure out where it is coming from....
  • My heater on the van is stuck on Defrost and the back heater will only work if I am accelerating
  • My bathroom heater tore up....
  • My curling iron tore up...
All this happened within a week....ARG!!!! So What in the world am I supposed to learn...?

No comments: