Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lukasism..

I have another Lukasism...He just totally amazes me at the comments he comes up with!!!!
So I had a migraine headache last week. I am lying in my bed in silent and it is about 8:45pm...I put kids to bed at 9pm every night...so he comes stomping in my room and walks up beside my bed and says..."I'M PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN!" What??? he then proceeds to say..."I'm putting my foot down, I am not going to bed anymore at 9 o'clock! I am gonna go to bed when I feel like it! I am the man of the house now and I am gonna choose to go to bed at 11pm tonight...."
Despite my headache, I had to laugh....I mean, really, where does he come up with this stuff!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

ha ha... love his heart!! When I first started coming to Faith, Lucas told me he didn't like me. When I asked him why he just frankly told me, "Cause James used to play with us kids all the time, now he just follows you around!" Lol :)

Sherry said...

ROFLOL!!!!