Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Monday, January 12, 2009

Something I have never done before...

I sit at my desk for some time today just staring at the screen...on the screen, there is a phone number that I need to call...I need to call a lawyer and make an appointment...I just can't bring myself to do it...I just can't dial that number...I never usually have stomach trouble, but my stomach is hurting and so upset, I could barely keep lunch down...
so...I ended up calling...ended up with an appointment Friday at 7:30am...ugh! what a way to start a day. It was the hardest thing I have ever done...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Sherry, I have no words that can make things better, but know that you are certainly in my prayers and we serve a mighty big God with really big arms!!!