Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mother's Day...

I took Mom out to Cheddars for Mother's Day. It was definitely an experience, which is what I wanted it to be. I want them to experience "things of the world" that they wouldn't usually choose themselves to do. Now, don't get me wrong, Mom and Dad are all up for new experiences and are great to try new things. Their priorities are just different...I guess that is the best way to put it...They would never go to Kingsport and just choose to eat at Cheddars...that is just not their type of restaurant...they would more than likely choose Ryans or Golden Corral...So, that is why I took them here...somewhere they would never go on thier own. They totally enjoyed it! It was fun, too... Morgan got a kick out of it, just being with them and seeing how they "order" differently than she is used to...a couple of times she cast me a sideways glance and I had to make her stop!!! LOL So, here is a picture of me and Mom on Mother's Day.

No comments: