Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Hair...

Well, I got this funky new hairstyle...well, maybe I should say color...Morgan calls me Tiger...says I have stripes like one! I am now getting used to it, I have had it for about 2 weeks and believe me, the first couple of times I looked in the mirror, I took a double take!!! Red and Blond streaks..along with my brown But, you know me...crazy!!!! I also got some wispy's cut...bangs in the front...I have tried to go without them for several years and I just can't do it no more!!!! I am not meant to show my forehead!!!! I like it so much better! makes my face look less chunky!
so anyway, here is some pictures, which don't do justice to the red!


Oh and I am sitting in my office here...check out the poster behind my desk...Yep, that's Cap'n Jack...

No comments: