Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Last week!!!!

This is the last week of school and I can't wait till tomorrow, cuzI will get to sleep late!!!!!!
FYI, I am gonna be working at the nursing home this summer...only about 30 hours a week....yahoo!!!!! I just can't believe that summer is actually cut down to two months these days...I mean, when I was in school, we got three months...then two and 1/2...now, just two months!!!!! I hate that for my kids. By the time we get camp and VBS out of the way, and then our vacation, that only leaves 5 weeks till school starts!!!!! ARG!!! I don't like that!!!!!
Morgan's teacher sent home a workbook from Social Studies and asked that the students complete it the last two weeks of summer...Morgan asked what if they didn't? And the teacher siad they would be behind in 7th grade! I was so mad!! NO, absolutely NOT!!! The school system is not going to take up part of her summer also with work!!!!!!! So what if she is behind! I mean, she is a straight A student!!!!! Who cares!!!!??????
I did get to attend both Morgan and Lukas' end of year programs and will post some pictures later...

No comments: