Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

2nd Grade Field Trip...

I went on a field trip with the second grade last week, cause my little diabetic girl has to have someone with her all the time...we went to the Doak Museum. We ended up having a great time...First, they did marble painting...cool technique! In this the two pictures below, they threw out 100 marbles between the fence line and she let them go marble hunting...Of course, you can see that some of the boys got kinda rowdy trying to get the most marbles!


By the way, I am posting these pictures, cause no child's face is visible to identify, so therefore, it isn't against any rules, right??!
Okay, they also got to make marbles out of clay...well, this little guy decides to scuplture his own "thing" while the instructor was talking...we were cracking up, the parents and teachers, cause, bless his heart, he had no idea!!! Really, he had no idea! It was funny!

No comments: