Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lukas Quote...

Last night, I told Lukas to catch the bus and he quickly replies....I don't have a mitt...wouldn't I need a baseball mitt to catch the bus?
He is sooo quick on the draw it is not even funny!!! Of course his teacher this year commented time and time again about his sense of humor and how he just cracked her up!!! And he constantly comes out with things that will have you in stitches...Another one I can remember...at Morgan's award ceremony, they gave an 8th grader an award for having perfect attendance all three years at that school, then they gave another 8th grader an award for having perfect attendance for 5 years...Lukas leaned over and said..."that child failed two years!" I horse laughed!!!!!! He was embarrassed because that was how he seen it...too cute

No comments: