Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The View...

Right now, what do I see?? I am at school, sitting at my desk...I share the office with the technology Teacher at school...we have a rectangle shaped office. It has counter tops all around the edge...she is on one side and I am on the other. It also has cabinets above the counter space on two walls...then there are the windows...Big huge 5 or 6 foot windows...where I can see outside...They stretch about 8 foot long across one of the sides of the rectangle...granted, the view is not that pretty, since I am on the upper level of the school, and all I can see is the roof of the building below me and also some heating units on the roof...But I can see the sky...right now, it is gray and kinda "plumpy" (I know, that is not a word) but it has been raining and there are water droplets on the window... but my eyes always go back to the sky...I am facing north, so I can't usually see the sun, only the shine from it. Oh, and then there is the mountain range...in the far off background there is a mountain range that stretches from one window to the next...So this brings me peace, cause it is always there...stable, no change... Gosh, I am too funny...analyzing what my view is...

No comments: