Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Sunday, February 10, 2008

3  things about Me

3 jobs I've had in my life:  Sunday Morning DJ (WRGS), cashier (Food Lion) Substitue Teacher (all grades) Nurse (LPN) 
3 movies I'd watch over and over: Pretty Woman, Sweet Home Alabama,
3 places I've lived:  Kite Rd, Woodland Estates, Chuck Rd
3 shows I watch:  Survivor, CSI, American Idol
3places I've been:   Niagra Falls, St. Louis MO, New Orleans
3 People who Email Me: Ana, Kim, Kristi, Amyla
3 Favorite Foods: Pizza, Chocolate, Turkey & Dressing 
3 places I'd rather be right now: in my warm bed, Disney World, at the beach 
3 Things I am looking FW to: Summer, cause if everything works out, me, Tom and the kids will be off ALOT together!, I usually just like to live Day to Day...cause God holds the future and I have to wait till I get there to see where he wants me to go/be.

 

No comments: