Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Friday, February 01, 2008

Happy February!!!

I am sorry, I have not been in the mood to blog..and been too busy!!! I am actually helping to work on the yearbook here at school and that is taking quite a bit of my "blogging" time...LOL...I also designed the web page for the Greene Co. School System and as soon as it is posted, I will post a link here....my first web page ever..LOL
AND, all the links work...hee hee...(PET PEEVE: a link that doesn't work!!!)
Been a busy day at school...several kids have the pink eye, one kid has something irritating his eye and I had to take his contact out, cause he couldn't' get it...yeah, imagine that with my long fingernails! One kid had a nose bleed all over his clothes...one kid can't find her glucometer to check her sugar..I am trying to teach the 4th graders about the 5 food groups, a teacher is calling to come to her class to check two kids who she thinks might have fever...the nose bleed child comes back with more blood, but fingerprints...he obviously has been picking his nose and wiping the blood on his shirt!!! ARG!!!! Stop TOUCHING YOUR NOSE!!!!!! LOL Oh, and the hypochondriac teacher just called again and wants me to come to her classroom again!!!! 3rd time today!!! Called a mother about a child using her Albuterol inhaler about 9 times today...as if she needs to be anymore hyper!!!!So, that is my day in a nutshell!!! But usually I don't do much of nothing...must be a full moon. LOL

No comments: