Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Monday, January 14, 2008

Today..

I got to teach the 2nd Grade from a new program called Little D's Nutrition Expedition.
It was so fun...I got to read a story to them and they got to act it out...I will actually be teaching from this for the rest of the year. I am excited about it!
Tom is sick and hateful. :D He and I had the afternoon to ourselves as the children went with Andrea and Bobby. We ate at Outback and then went to the motel to rest. The revival broke and with him being sick, he needed the rest.
Then the kids were worn tee-totally out last night, so I put them straight to bed.
I often wonder what goes on in their minds...One night when I put Lukas to bed, he hugged me tight and said "Mom, don't ever die' I said, Honey, Mommy isn't going to die and if I do, God will help you thru it...
Several people commented on how pretty Morgan looked today at church. She is growing up so much...will post a recent picture of her soon. Oh my gosh, and she aCTS just like me!!!! She is a little flirt...not that I am or anything...she is outspoken...likes to pick on people...oh my gosh, she is so much like me...!!!!! I DO have problems!!!

No comments: