Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Prayer request...

Please pray for my children..they are having a very hard time...The devil is trying to get to Morgan in so many different ways...she is such a strong person and strong in her faith. On Sunday night, on the way home, she was crying and telling me about some thoughts she was having and God intervened with a phone call, even as we spoke...it was totally awesome....and to know that he cares for her that much....it was so precious.....
Lukas is all of a sudden having a valley too...not sure what is up with him, but there have been some disturbing actions on his part that have me concerned....but I know it is just the devil trying to get him to fall apart too...
Please just pray for me that I can be the Christian mother that I need to be..I fall short so many times...I really couldn't raise them right without God's help.

No comments: