Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Speeding Ticket Woes...

So I am unaware of an upcoming attack from Satan yesterday just going along, having a decent day...but about 3pm, satan starts to bother me and cause me to get so mad at one particular person and then I want to cry, but I hold it...call a girlfriend and tell her all about it and feel better...hey,at least I didn't cry...so I realize in my conversation to her that it is just the devil and he knows how to get me...so I rebuke him and go home, try to take a nap before I drive to church, ( cause I am the world's worst for falling asleep while driving...) I can't get to sleep just doze...then head to church...well...guess what...satan isn't done with me yet...I pass a cop on the interstate going 69 in a 55 cause I was in Johnson City city limits...I knew he had me...and fairly, I wasn't mad, causeI knew I deserved it. I just sat there and prayed while he had my drivers liscense. Lord, just have your will...I know I deserve this...
He came back to the car, laughed and cracked a joke (which was really wierd for me...I mean, he's fixing to give me a ticket and he wants me to laugh with him??? whatever!!!!) but then he said...I'm just gonna give you a warning....Oh My!!!! Praise the Lord...I mean, wow!!! I drove off feeling really blessed..I mean tremendously blessed...satan had once again lost a battle... God is so good to take care of me... Just feeling blessed...and I didn't even deserve to be!!!!

2 comments:

Cheri Wine said...

WOOHOO!
Glad it was just a warning!

Crystal said...

AWESOME!!! What a God we serve!!! Im glad it was just a warning!