Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Monday, August 10, 2009

Welcome Back!!! LOL

Hey...I know, it has been several months since I have blogged and I am back at school now, and will basically be bored...so, I will have nothing better to do but to share my crazy thoughts....so yes, I am recovered from my car accident...I still am having trouble sitting on my coccyx this morning in this chair, but other than that, I am doing fine...occasional huge muscle cramp in the side of my broken collar bone, and it(my arm) will get numb usually 1-2 times per day according to the way I am holding it...but nothing lasting...so I am still blessed....anyway, I have lots to blog about, so you'll be hearing alot from me.... :)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

YAY!!! Im glad your bored... O wait I mean back! He he I have been wondering about you! Glad your recovering well!!! I miss you... Love you guys!