Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Monday, August 24, 2009

Hourglass Figure

Wanna hear another Lukas story..? Well, we are in Sears shopping for school clothes and I see one of those long halter like sundresses that are so popular right now...I am looking at them and saw one that was my size and say to Lukas, "Oh, Lukas, here is a pretty one and it is my size..." Not really expecting a response, he piped up and said..."Mom, those dresses are for women who have hourglass figures................yours is kinda a pumpkin figure...
Trust him to tell me the truth...needless to say, the dress never left the rack.

We were talking about girls on the way home last night from church and I commented that "she was a little wild thing"...he said...yeah, Mom, I like them kinda wild....!!!!!!

Raising a son is gonna absolutely kill me!!!!! I don't know which is worse, a son or a daughter...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Love his heart! :) Miss you guys!