Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

kid quote...

I had a 1st grader come into my office..now it is not unusual for him to come in my office complaining and he usually does it about 2-3 times a week...but he is the cutest, little boy, I always humor him...he is very mischievous and gets into trouble frequently, but I just love him....so today, in he walks...
"Ms. Sherry...when I came in from outside, it hurt right here" (pointing to jaw)
"Oh no, sweetie, what happened" (I didn't see anything wrong...)
"Well, it feels like my brain is falling apart right here" (once again pointing to jaw)
Of course I take a penlight and look inside his mouth to make sure his brain wasn't falling out...
and it wasn't, sure enough...

But it was all I could do to keep a straight face...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Ha ha I love it!! Some of the things my swimming lesson students come up with are hilarious!! Kids really do say the darndest things