Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I dread..

I really dread Valentine's Day...I need to spend it with my single girlfriends, right?? Tom and I never did anything special, but for a couple years in our early marriage, we always went and rented a cabin alone...but I need to keep the memories at bay, right??!!! For all my married friends, please remind your spouse how much you love him and how much he means to you. If you are not feeling it, then pray that God gives it back to you. I promise no matter what you are feeling today or tomorrow, you do not want it to dictate the rest of your life!!! I know many times in my marriage, I felt I could do without Tom; I felt like I would be better off without him...I didn't want to hug or didn't want to kiss him...and I would have to pray for God to help me...I had to pray for him to restore the love feelings...If you are married, it is because God put you together. YOUR VOWS WERE NOT MEANT TO BE BROKEN!!!! Don't let the devil have them or help break them. I have heard of numerous couples just in the past 2 weeks that have split up, or getting divorced...I mean, the devil is truly on a rampage...if he can get your home, then the children are easier to get...If he can get your children, he can probably get you to give up...Support one another, pray harder than you have ever prayed for your marriage...even if things are going well...cause you never know what tomorrow holds...I have said it here before that since Tom was a Pastor/Minister, I really thought that my marriage would never be destroyed...but little did I know... My Dad always said... it takes just one pinprick of sin and after awhile, it turns into a sore that destroys everything. I truly don't want anyone else in this world to go thru what I have went thru and if I can say anything to help anyone, I want to...I am praying for your marriage...whoever may be reading this, I am praying God protect your marriage.

No comments: