Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am doing ok...

Just wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and say that I am so undeserving of the Grace of God!!! I am doing "ok"... I am looking at it as starting afresh and trying to anticipate my new future. I am still not sure what God's plan is, but as long as he helps me on a minute by minute basis, I think I can make it...Thanks again for all your prayers. I will never forget all the kind words. I don't know why I had to go thru this, but if it is to help other people, then I want to suffer it for the glory of God. I have become so much closer to Christ thru all this. I don't think I have ever experienced His grace like I have thru this time.
Me and Morgan was standing in the kitchen last night talking about the situation and how she would get embarrassed when someone mentioned it...I think several of her teachers have asked her and she said she feels her face turning red and it is all she can do to not cry. I am so glad she is starting to open up and talk about this...at one point I was very worried about her and her bitterness. She did tear up several times as we talked. Last night, Lukas had already went to bed and she and I were standing in the kitchen crying together. She is growing up and understanding so much. She is such an encouragement to me. She said that everytime she feels like crying she thinks of the song that says..."cheer up, my brother, live in the sunshine, we'll understand it all by and by..." God is so good!!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

You know... Ive heard that song a MILLION times... and have understood the meaning. But untill I read that and actually seen it applied to a situation... sherry I am in tears! Your kids amaze me!!!

Sherry said...

Me too!!! Actually, I don't really like that song...until I actually listened to it the other night when we sang it...where it said, "toils of the road, will then seem as nothing...as we slip thru the beautiful gate"...
I am sooo blessed....