Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Sunday, February 03, 2013

NEW LIFE...Maybe?

Starting today, I'm changing. Well at least that's the way I feel right now. Me & Morgan have decided to try a diet she forced me to purchase off Internet about 6 months ago. So not sure why today we decided to start it. Well probably because we have been watching biggest loser. So we went grocery shopping today...we are gonna start on a 7 day cleanse... It is basically a raw food diet.  So I am on the way home with a car full of...broccoli... romaine lettuce...broccoli....1 orange...broccoli...almonds...broccoli...apples....broccoli... LOL I don't like alot of veggies...so if you can't tell, I do like broccoli...but only with cheese...and butter...so I am pretty much out of luck.  So I was hungry, wanted to come home and eat...guess what I get to eat, BROCCOLI!!!! LOL

All jokes aside, my resolve is strong right now, but it won't take long for it to be gone... me and Morgan took "before" pictures....  yes, I know, she doesn't need to lose any weight!!  





No comments: