Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Diet for now

Me & Morgan stuck to it throughout the day today. I got really weak a couple times thinking about a Golden Dairy hamburger. Lol🍔
We had Sweet Potato for supper. Added maple syrup- a little, and cinnamon. I kept laughing at Morgan cause she said, this tastes like nothing! I had scraped my potato clean & here she is can barely eat it!! 🍠 Lol So not sure if I can do this... But we are on the third day! Got 11 more to go. Surprisingly, I'm not hungry. Just cravings. I keep repeating the mantra, we only eat to stay alive... Food is not supposed to be an enjoyment!
Tom really doubts I can do this... I really need to do it. 😕 Right now me & Morgan are keeping each other strong.

No comments: