Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Thursday, March 13, 2008

READ VIOLATED FIRST!!!!

Okay, so I wake up on Saturday morning to Tom talking on the phone to my brother...and Tim says "I did it..." Yeah, right, I thought, I mean, he is always kidding...But then he is giving the details...I am FURIOUS!!!! but relieved at the same time! How dare he!!!

So then I get the story...He and Helen were driving home from Kpt and decided to do something to my car, not realizing I wasn't in the Honda...they actually used Helen's key to unlock it, and then since it was straight shift, was able to move it..He said he actually got the car halfway moved and a car pulled into the parking lot and he had to actually turn on the headlights, put his hand up on the steering wheel, like he was pulling out...

so that's the story...Oh, and Tim came up to the house later and said..."now, don't tell anyone, cause that would be filing a false police report..."...WELL< Let me tell you something HONEY, I DIDN"T file a false POLICE report!!!!!!!!! I was FREAKED!!! not to mention felt so nasty and violated thinking someone had been touching my stuff!!!!!!

No comments: