Psalms 61;2b

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Thoughts from today...

WEll, this morning, we didn't have church...I had a very relaxing last night and today...basically just catching up on some reading and organizing in my scrap room. Tom stayed in our room most of the day just watching sports, and since Lukas was gone to a friend's, I stayed up in his room, which is my favorite room in the house...(a whole other blog story)...just reading and catching up...I even ended up sleeping up there last night. I just love being alone sometimes...
I have also spent the day praying for Morgan...I am not sure what I am gonna do with her...She is obviously hormonal and she is crying every day....I don't know what to tell her anymore... she says she hates school and her friends all hate her..I have counseled her on her friendships so much and how to "be a friend" that I am at a loss...oh, my gosh, that means this all is just starting...After talking to my mother about the situation, she said something that I never had a clue about..."Sherry if you only knew all the times you left here in the mornings and I would spend so much time on my knees praying for you and crying out to God to help you." Man, that hit home..cause I know that all day Friday, I just could barely contain my emotions at work as I prayed for her over and over again. Mom also said she wouldn't want to live thru another teenagers years for anything...!!! Thanks Mom!!!
Morgan did come home on Friday and tell me that she had wrote a letter to a friend and that things were working out...
Funny thing is, I don't think Tom even has a clue what Morgan is really going thru..he just either totally ignores her or tells her to get her mind off of it...easier said than done, right?

No comments: